Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fire and Assignment

Salam..
There was a fire drill today. Since I arrived quite early the technician told me that there will be fire drill and I will have to go down again afterwards. Hahaha, I love going up and down! At the drill, well, what can I say, we teachers talk quite a lot which results in attention level : ZERO. Of course it's important but rather boring. We've been watching the same thing since primary school. Up to them to change things though.

I guess this flyer is better than the drills, clearer maybe.
Then class resumes. Nothing much except we have new assignments! Hahaha! I'm not complaining, it's just sometimes everything seems too much. Just hope that in the wake of tinkerings about the assignments I wont be something like this baby :P

No comments:

Post a Comment